http://www.firstlinux.com/articles/c...lients-1.shtml
You can play on a ICS server. I recomend you to try freechess.org.
Bye
"Hay tres tipos de sacrificios, los correctos, los incorrectos y los míos" (M. Tahl)
Anyone know how to use xboard? I read the man and info pages and can't get anywhere!
I would like to use xboard as a GUI front end for gnuchess.
I would also like to use it to play one-on-one over a LAN in my chess club when we're short of boards.
Also, can we use xboard to play on ICS?
http://www.firstlinux.com/articles/c...lients-1.shtml
You can play on a ICS server. I recomend you to try freechess.org.
Bye
"Hay tres tipos de sacrificios, los correctos, los incorrectos y los míos" (M. Tahl)

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION*
$319.79
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00
NEW Sealed Toshiba N300 Pro 10TB NAS HDD 7200RPM
$299.99
Seagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive
$63.99