http://www.firstlinux.com/articles/c...lients-1.shtml
You can play on a ICS server. I recomend you to try freechess.org.
Bye
"Hay tres tipos de sacrificios, los correctos, los incorrectos y los míos" (M. Tahl)
Anyone know how to use xboard? I read the man and info pages and can't get anywhere!
I would like to use xboard as a GUI front end for gnuchess.
I would also like to use it to play one-on-one over a LAN in my chess club when we're short of boards.
Also, can we use xboard to play on ICS?
http://www.firstlinux.com/articles/c...lients-1.shtml
You can play on a ICS server. I recomend you to try freechess.org.
Bye
"Hay tres tipos de sacrificios, los correctos, los incorrectos y los míos" (M. Tahl)

Vintage Motherboard Lot: MSI MS-4138 VLB 486 DX4-120 + Macronix 386DX Combo RAM
$175.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99
Adobe FrameMaker 7.0 Windows Full Retail 27910385 CD NEW SEALED Vintage Software
$249.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85