I have knoppix installed to a hd and running great on one computer, but I am thinking about taking a second one to play roms on my tv with. I have been pricint out some video cards with tv out on them and just wanted to know if anyone has any of them working with knoppix and if anyone has any recomendations. I know that ati has official linux drivers but my goal is to run knoppix off of a cd and run roms off of a dvd rom so that I run no risk of anyone messing with the OS.
I work at Circuit City part time in between my 2 other jobs, so I am looking at cards that they cary so I can get my discount.
This video card is a steal at around $50 after rebait, but visiontek has no linux support on their website, its powered by ati so I might be able to use their driver?
http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.js...qp=0&oid=81896
Here is the official ati version of the card above
http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.js...qp=0&oid=73860
Also, is it possable to modify the Knoppix iso to include drivers for the video card if they are not already in there?
Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Netgate 2100 pfSense Firewall Appliance w/ Power Adapter w/Storage Upgrade
$187.50
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$599.00
ULTIMATE ARCH LINUX BOOTABLE USB/DVD INSTALLER 64-BIT - CHOOSE BUILD - PC/MAC
$4.49
Ubuntu 26.04 LTS – 3 DVD Set Desktop - Server - Studio Edition - Grade AAA+
$13.99
Turbolinux Server and Workstation, Red Hat, Maximum Linux LOT 13 CDs
$40.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 16-Core Perpetual License | Factory Sealed
$724.63
HP ProLiant DL360P G8 Server 2.60Ghz 16-Core 96GB 2X 300GB Enterprise (Renewed)
$140.00