--Try running ' tzconfig ' as root. A GUI alternative may also exist in KDE somewhere (double click the clock?)
Originally Posted by Tea_Fiend
I recently got Knoppix, and after a few problems, it's now working fine. My only problem is that the local time zone is set to EST, and seeing as I live in the UK, it sets the clock several hours behind. I can change the clock to London time, but that's still an hours slow. When i try to change it, it asks for a password (which I don't have) and it won't let me change the time.
Any help you can provide will be very appreciated.
--Try running ' tzconfig ' as root. A GUI alternative may also exist in KDE somewhere (double click the clock?)
Originally Posted by Tea_Fiend

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Coach Signature Embossed Leather Tobacco Tablet E-Reader Case 8”
$79.99
Vintage 1983-87 Macintosh System Tools 3.5 Floppy Disk Version 2.0.1 690-6023-B
$38.00
Vintage Heritage Leather Laptop/Binder Bag W/ Calculator - All Original Mint Con
$32.00
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99