You can combine cheatcodes at boot prompt:
so "knoppix myhome=scan myconfig=scan" is possible, too. If this doesn't work, try to store config and home on different partitions.
Good luck.
After making a Linux partition on my hard drive, I saved a home directory and a config file on it. In order to use the home directory, I need to boot with "knoppix myhome=scan" and to boot with my configuration I need to boot with "knoppix myconfig=scan". What do I need do to boot with for both my home and config?
You can combine cheatcodes at boot prompt:
so "knoppix myhome=scan myconfig=scan" is possible, too. If this doesn't work, try to store config and home on different partitions.
Good luck.
Cool, thanks. I'm not sure how to find out if it worked, but I think it did.

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49