-
Junior Member
registered user
GTKAM don't show my pics
When I boot from live Knoppix CD, connect my digital camera with program GTKAM everything works just fine but
If I boot from hard disk (installed from same CD with "knx-hdinstall") ,GTKAM says it can't initialized my dig. camera.
Is there any conection with hotplug menager or is there any command I should try.(I have an USB conection).
I will appreciate any help I get.
Thanks.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: GTKAM don't show my pics
Somehow I manage to solve my problem with little researche.
This is what i did:
Don't now is it important, but boot up with your camera connected and turned on just for any case.
Edit your /etc/fstab and add the following line:
/dev/usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
and then in terminal as root type
make sure your cam is connected and on)
mount /proc/bus/usb
If you are lucky like I was this should work.
Try your camera or type this to see is your camera listed:
cat /proc/bus/usb/devices
I'm new in Linux so if anybody now diffrent way to do it or to modify it to work better please add your opinioin.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 10:57 PM
-
By darthczyz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 06:49 PM
-
By Stephen in forum The Lounge
Replies: 35
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 01:00 AM
-
By EMH_Mark3 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 07:03 AM
-
By TripWire in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 12:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21

Intel Core i7-10700T SRH6U 2.00GHz 8-Core LGA 1200 Processor
$130.00

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98