-
Junior Member
registered user
GTKAM don't show my pics
When I boot from live Knoppix CD, connect my digital camera with program GTKAM everything works just fine but
If I boot from hard disk (installed from same CD with "knx-hdinstall") ,GTKAM says it can't initialized my dig. camera.
Is there any conection with hotplug menager or is there any command I should try.(I have an USB conection).
I will appreciate any help I get.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 10:57 PM
-
By darthczyz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 06:49 PM
-
By Stephen in forum The Lounge
Replies: 35
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 01:00 AM
-
By EMH_Mark3 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 07:03 AM
-
By TripWire in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 12:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo THINKPAD L15 GEN 4 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$258.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99

Lenovo - Yoga 7a 2-in-1 16" 2K LCD Touchscreen Laptop - AMD Ryzen AI 7 445 20...
$849.99

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo Thinkbook 15 G2, i5 1135G7, 256GB, 8GB, 20VE003GUS no OS, Iris Xe, 15.6"
$200.00

LENOVO THINKPAD E15 GEN 4 INTEL i7-1255U 1.70GHZ 8GB - NO SSD AC OS - USED
$244.95