-
Junior Member
registered user
GTKAM don't show my pics
When I boot from live Knoppix CD, connect my digital camera with program GTKAM everything works just fine but
If I boot from hard disk (installed from same CD with "knx-hdinstall") ,GTKAM says it can't initialized my dig. camera.
Is there any conection with hotplug menager or is there any command I should try.(I have an USB conection).
I will appreciate any help I get.
Thanks.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: GTKAM don't show my pics
Somehow I manage to solve my problem with little researche.
This is what i did:
Don't now is it important, but boot up with your camera connected and turned on just for any case.
Edit your /etc/fstab and add the following line:
/dev/usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
and then in terminal as root type
make sure your cam is connected and on)
mount /proc/bus/usb
If you are lucky like I was this should work.
Try your camera or type this to see is your camera listed:
cat /proc/bus/usb/devices
I'm new in Linux so if anybody now diffrent way to do it or to modify it to work better please add your opinioin.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 10:57 PM
-
By darthczyz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 06:49 PM
-
By Stephen in forum The Lounge
Replies: 35
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 01:00 AM
-
By EMH_Mark3 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 07:03 AM
-
By TripWire in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 12:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99