It's seriously driving me insane. When I'm in Windows it's fine, it's fine everywhere but when I'm in Knoppix. It just shakes...constantly. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be or how to fix it?
It's seriously driving me insane. When I'm in Windows it's fine, it's fine everywhere but when I'm in Knoppix. It just shakes...constantly. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be or how to fix it?
In Windows setups this normally indicates the need for either better tuning of the driver or better drivers for the video card or monitor. You didn't indicate what video hardware you are running. If you provide that perhaps one of the old farts here who have run into that could offer a work around?
Paul

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98