-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Ahhh

Originally Posted by
gowator
I stand corrected stephen .....
However lets lay the blame fairly....
LIM = Lotus, Intel, Microsoft
This is what became the 1MB limit... so we named the last two but Lotus is no longer lotus, its IBM.
I do not see how you can every blame anything thing on Lotus. They got f**'d over just as bad as anybody else by MS I remember back in the day the popular saying was "DOS ain't done till Lotus won't run" and MS has kept up that business practice to this day. Just look at what happend to Word Perfect, Netscape and Novell among others were just lucky old Billy boy was too busy with his grand design to discount the internet as a threat until it was too late for the normal embrace, extend and destroy although that's still not stopped them from trying hard to do it. And while you have brought up IBM I don't trust them as far as you can throw them either I still remember the scummy things they tried to do back then as well, just because their some Johnny come lately claiming to be our friend well I just don't buy it like some in Open Source seem to do.
Similar Threads
-
By crism in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 06:46 PM
-
By Spool32 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 08:26 PM
-
By MR.Error in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 06:58 AM
-
By Neo855 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 03:14 PM
-
By freyley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 09:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1999 Hot Wheels PC USB Keyboard SK-1100U(E) + Speakers Patriot Tested
$145.00

Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW
$1000.00

Vintage 486 VLB Motherboard Combo AMD Am486 DX4-120 SiS 85C471 AMI BIOS SIMM
$149.00

AHANIX Platinum XP ATX PC Tower Case LCD Thermometer Vintage Retro Black/Silver
$109.99

Ultra Wizard ULT31580 ATX Mid Tower PC Case Jet Black Vintage Retro Gaming
$114.99

Power up TC3J-4511 ATX Mid-Tower PC Case Black Vintage Retro Computer
$127.50

Vintage 1988 Tandy 1000 SL SL/2 Audio / Reset I/O Board P/N 8709867 Rev D
$34.77

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE GATEWAY SOLO 5100 LAPTOP BUNDLE CD-ROM FLOPPY BATTERY CORD TESTED WORKS
$148.00

Vintage RaidMax Dirk-Tooth Smilodon Gaming Tower with Hardware-Green LED Lights
$199.00