Go into the KDE Control Center then to the Power Management (at least I think it is called that in 3.1) and turn it off for the Display.Originally Posted by vordul
If I don't use the keyboard for a couple minutes, the monitor suspends & the PC speaker emits 3 beeps, even if I'm using the mouse, etc. It's irritating because it shuts off my pppoe connection.
Does anyone know anything about this (preferably how to stop it)?
Go into the KDE Control Center then to the Power Management (at least I think it is called that in 3.1) and turn it off for the Display.Originally Posted by vordul

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$610.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1111.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00