-
Power Saving mode?
I have a Toshiba A30-514, everything works fine, or I can get by with imediate help. My one big problem is that I dson't like leaving my laptop on when I'm not using it, but I don't like shutting it down if I'm going to be returning to it, or wen I have to take it somewhere without a power point I can use but it won't be in constant use.
When I boot with WinXP, there are some settings I can change so it goes into 'hybernation' when I close the lid, so it's effectively off but the none of programs close and I don't have to restart.
Is there anything like this in Knoppix?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 02:16 AM
-
By Stealth870 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 01:49 PM
-
By spiwokv in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 06:18 PM
-
By dimkal in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 12:04 AM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 02:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99