-
login with GUI/Command Line
Everything was working fine after installing Knoppix (debian now) onto a partition until I clicked one little selection. At the GUI login it asked me if I wanted the gui login or Command line and I thought the gui waste of resources could be saved with a prompt, but now I can't get back to the gui. I can't start up x windows debian anything. How do I get it back? I've been trying to sift through script after script thinking if I found the line that said GUI="no" or something I could change it back. Even if I knew the command to get the gui running from the prompt that would help. I'm not afraid of the propt, but I would like to not be limited to it.
Similar Threads
-
By teccim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:09 PM
-
By greygooseplz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 05:58 AM
-
By Jesse in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 05:57 PM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 11:10 PM
-
By Ambrose in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-08-2003, 02:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B 2U Rack Server POWER7 3.0GHz 32GB DDR3 No HDD
$429.99

IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B POWER7 16GB DDR3 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$409.99

IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B POWER7 8GB DDR3 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$399.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25

IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99