How can I install my SoundBlaster Live! 5.1 on Knoppix V3.3-2004-02-16???
(It recognizes but not have drivers for it, I think)
lspci -v
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 82845 845 (Brookdale) Chipset Host Bridge (rev 03)
Subsystem: Intel Corp. 82845 845 (Brookdale) Chipset Host Bridge
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82845 845 (Brookdale) Chipset AGP Bridge (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, fast devsel, latency 64
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32
Memory behind bridge: e0000000-e1ffffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: d8000000-dfffffff
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BA/CA/DB/EB PCI Bridge (rev 12) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=32
I/O behind bridge: 0000c000-0000cfff
Memory behind bridge: e2000000-e3ffffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: e4000000-e40fffff
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BA ISA Bridge (LPC) (rev 12)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82801BA IDE U100 (rev 12) (prog-if 80 [Master])
Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 2442
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
I/O ports at f000 [size=16]
00:1f.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM USB (Hub #1) (rev 12) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM USB (Hub #1)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11
I/O ports at d000 [size=32]
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM SMBus (rev 12)
Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 2442
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 5
I/O ports at 5000 [size=16]
00:1f.4 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM USB (Hub #2) (rev 12) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 2442
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 9
I/O ports at d800 [size=32]
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM AC'97 Audio (rev 12)
Subsystem: Unknown device 414c:4710
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 5
I/O ports at dc00 [size=256]
I/O ports at e000 [size=64]
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV15DDR [GeForce2 Ti] (rev a4) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10
Memory at e0000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Memory at d8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=64K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
02:0a.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82557/8/9 [Ethernet Pro 100] (rev 02)
Subsystem: Intel Corp. EtherExpress PRO/100B (TX)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
Memory at e4000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
I/O ports at c000 [size=32]
Memory at e3000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=1M]
02:0b.0 USB Controller: ALi Corporation USB 1.1 Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: ALi Corporation USB 1.1 Controller
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10
Memory at e3100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
02:0b.1 USB Controller: ALi Corporation USB 1.1 Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: ALi Corporation USB 1.1 Controller
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5
Memory at e3101000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
02:0b.2 USB Controller: ALi Corporation USB 1.1 Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: ALi Corporation USB 1.1 Controller
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
Memory at e3102000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
02:0b.3 USB Controller: ALi Corporation USB 2.0 Controller (rev 01) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
Subsystem: Unknown device 2020:8888
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
Memory at e3103000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
02:0d.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Live! EMU10k1 (rev 07)
Subsystem: Creative Labs SB Live! 5.1 Model SB0100
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5
I/O ports at c400 [size=32]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
02:0d.1 Input device controller: Creative Labs SB Live! MIDI/Game Port (rev 07)
Subsystem: Creative Labs Gameport Joystick
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32
I/O ports at c800 [size=8]
Capabilities: <available only to root>

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Intel Core i7-6900K SR2PB 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU LGA 2011 (Socket R)
$60.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST
$159.99