I was currious I am having problems making associations in knoppix/debian when I make the association in kpanel but it does not accept the association when I click on the file it pops up like normal files that are not associated. any ideas?

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
SAMSUNG GALAXY BOOK 6 - 14" Intel Ultra 7 355 16GB RAM/512GB Win11 *BARELY USED
$850.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ 5G SM-X218U 64GB Graphite Tablet READ DESC
$39.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung Samsung MZVLB256HAH - 256GB NVMe PCIeGen3 x4 M.2 2280 SSD [FRU: 00UP488]
$39.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$55.00