Gericom? That reminds me of a certain laxative. :P
Anyway- check out this post which may be of some help.
Also check out this this thread
BTW- I found all of this info by using the search function here on the site and on G4L
Hi, I've bought a Gericom P iv -2.4Ghz mounting SIS 7012 like a audio controller.
I've tried with all release of linux but i can't hear any sounds.
I've found only Open Sound Driver and something it's hearable.
Somebody has found any better solution?
Knoppix - Debian - Red Hat - SUSE - SCO - Slackware.
Kernel tried .... not as far from all!![]()
![]()
Write me soon, I can't play anything!
Thanks for all
Gericom? That reminds me of a certain laxative. :P
Anyway- check out this post which may be of some help.
Also check out this this thread
BTW- I found all of this info by using the search function here on the site and on G4L

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
ASRock Z890 Nova WiFi LGA 1851 Intel Z890 ATX Motherboard
$184.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00