-
Can Knoppix run on ECS motherboard?
Hello everybody, I have Knoppix 3.2 CD. When my computer boot from CD it just hang and wont work. When I use failsafe these are the last 5 rows on the screen :
CPU0: AMD Duron(tm) Processor stepping 01
per-CPU timeslice cutoff:182.72 usecs
SMP Motherboard not detected
enabled extINT on CPU#0
ESR value before enabling vector:00000002
I think the motherboard is the problem.
My computer specs is :
AMD Duron 1.2GHz, ECS K7VMM, GeForce2 MX 100/200, HD 30GB, Memory 256MB.
So how can I see Knoppix running in my computer? Because I want to learn about Linux. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By tommydl in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-28-2007, 09:12 AM
-
By ch0g0nda in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 05:44 AM
-
By tuxtaxdani in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:01 PM
-
By threeninja400 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 04:26 PM
-
By koolmoose in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72