-
Senior Member
registered user
Well, I spend some time searching for a quick fix for using Norton Ghost as I am so used to clone
any windows installation using any numer of partiontions to any combination of hds so I think it was hard for me to accept that it simply sux for Linux. 
I tried partimage last night, but the clone would not boot.
Maybe I didnt mark the partitiont as boot or something.
I will try to download Mondo, as it might be able to just clone the hd so I can avoid
fiddling around so much in a Shell.
I just hope its easy to install as all the rpm to deb stuff is rather Ehh? when used to setup.exe and dobbeltclick 
Thanks for mentioning kbackup and multicd. I'll check them out too.
Similar Threads
-
By hollex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-07-2005, 11:45 AM
-
By bcalder in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 03:57 PM
-
By jasperlevink in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 10:59 PM
-
By jledger in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 05:58 AM
-
By Alex1 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-22-2003, 10:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$88.75

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99