Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: BIG TROUBLE

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Posts
    1

    BIG TROUBLE

    I got a copy of 3.3 and I loaded it on my computer. It said I had enough memory to load Knoppix but BARELY had enough memory for KDE, so it said it would make a partition for the memory and I did and it loaded fine after that. So I played around and when I was done I completely logged off and shut down, then turned it back on and I wanted to go back to Windows, but it would load all the way to the Windows ME screen and my computer is thinking like a mofo non-stop and it never gets past the ME screen. What do I do?!?!?!

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    17
    Some more detail would be helpful. What kind of computer are you using? If it's a Dell, this problem has been previouly discussed; look in the archives. Simply unplug your computer for a few minutes and try rebooting.

Similar Threads

  1. X11 trouble
    By nirav1983 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 06:05 PM
  2. Trouble with AIM 1.5.286
    By chad948 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 03:18 PM
  3. Having trouble....
    By Enigma13 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 11:14 AM
  4. k3b trouble
    By Seeker in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 09:53 AM
  5. Trouble with apt-get
    By paramedic in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 09:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK picture

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK

$799.00



Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11 picture

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11

$62.50



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98



Lot Of (8) Mixed RAM Spacer DDR4 2666 Micron 2400T Samsung 2133P Desktop Server picture

Lot Of (8) Mixed RAM Spacer DDR4 2666 Micron 2400T Samsung 2133P Desktop Server

$880.00



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3 picture

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3

$200.00



MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY picture

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY

$239.00



Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive picture

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive

$35.00



64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.  picture

64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.

$260.00