Hi there
I used hdinstall to install Knoppix on my IBM Thinkpad 600X.
This Laptop has a Xircom Creditcard 10/100 Modell CE3B-100
as pcmcia Networking adapter.
The system ist super and runs for days, but
when I use the network to transfer some files, it just freezes.
When I try to transfer about 6-8 Mbytes to the System,
it just doesn't accept any input any more.
I think the kernel is just working fine, because all processes
like cron and syslog are still working. But
I can't access the system.
No network, no keyboard and no display.
An "ifconfig" started via cronjob every 5 min
shows the Interface eth0 is UP.
And no error in /var/log/messages.
Is there anybody who can help ?
Or perhaps knows where to look?
thanks a lot
Gerald

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
MICRON 32Gb 2x 16GB MTA18ASF2G72PDZ 2RX8 PC4-2400T Server Memory Ram
$150.00
Lot of 14 Micron 8GB DDR4-3200 PC4-3200AA SODIMM Laptop RAM MTA8ATF1G64HZ-3G2J1
$359.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99