Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: BIG TROUBLE

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Posts
    1

    BIG TROUBLE

    I got a copy of 3.3 and I loaded it on my computer. It said I had enough memory to load Knoppix but BARELY had enough memory for KDE, so it said it would make a partition for the memory and I did and it loaded fine after that. So I played around and when I was done I completely logged off and shut down, then turned it back on and I wanted to go back to Windows, but it would load all the way to the Windows ME screen and my computer is thinking like a mofo non-stop and it never gets past the ME screen. What do I do?!?!?!

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    17
    Some more detail would be helpful. What kind of computer are you using? If it's a Dell, this problem has been previouly discussed; look in the archives. Simply unplug your computer for a few minutes and try rebooting.

Similar Threads

  1. X11 trouble
    By nirav1983 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 06:05 PM
  2. Trouble with AIM 1.5.286
    By chad948 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 03:18 PM
  3. Having trouble....
    By Enigma13 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 11:14 AM
  4. k3b trouble
    By Seeker in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 09:53 AM
  5. Trouble with apt-get
    By paramedic in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 09:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD picture

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD

$239.99



Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i picture

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i

$228.00



G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only picture

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only

$200.00



Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller picture

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller

$64.99



Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV picture

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV

$18.95



NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID picture

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID

$24.43



MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00 picture

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00

$1619.26



Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004

$649.99



Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board picture

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board

$300.00