and still the proxy troubles
when i try to open a stream with xmms works only in some streams (really few) can i configure my proxy to xmms?![]()
and still the proxy troubles
when i try to open a stream with xmms works only in some streams (really few) can i configure my proxy to xmms?![]()
Haven't used xmms much but I've been playing around with streaming video (mostly live TV) in xine. At first I could open very few streams but then I learned I needed to download additional codecs for the other formats. Things are working OK now.
What makes you think this is a proxy problem? Are you behind a firewall or some other port blocking device?

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
ORICO 4 Bay Raid Hard Drive Enclosure Support 8 RAID Modes for 3.5inch HDD 88TB
$130.00
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98
CENMATE Dual Bay USB 3.0 RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5 SATA HDD/SSD
$69.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00