Some more detail would be helpful. What kind of computer are you using? If it's a Dell, this problem has been previouly discussed; look in the archives. Simply unplug your computer for a few minutes and try rebooting.
I got a copy of 3.3 and I loaded it on my computer. It said I had enough memory to load Knoppix but BARELY had enough memory for KDE, so it said it would make a partition for the memory and I did and it loaded fine after that. So I played around and when I was done I completely logged off and shut down, then turned it back on and I wanted to go back to Windows, but it would load all the way to the Windows ME screen and my computer is thinking like a mofo non-stop and it never gets past the ME screen. What do I do?!?!?!
Some more detail would be helpful. What kind of computer are you using? If it's a Dell, this problem has been previouly discussed; look in the archives. Simply unplug your computer for a few minutes and try rebooting.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 4.7GHz Socket AM5 Desktop CPU 96MB L3
$360.00
HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$166.49
HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00