-
BIG TROUBLE
I got a copy of 3.3 and I loaded it on my computer. It said I had enough memory to load Knoppix but BARELY had enough memory for KDE, so it said it would make a partition for the memory and I did and it loaded fine after that. So I played around and when I was done I completely logged off and shut down, then turned it back on and I wanted to go back to Windows, but it would load all the way to the Windows ME screen and my computer is thinking like a mofo non-stop and it never gets past the ME screen. What do I do?!?!?!
Similar Threads
-
By nirav1983 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By chad948 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 03:18 PM
-
By Enigma13 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 11:14 AM
-
By Seeker in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 09:53 AM
-
By paramedic in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 09:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99