Found what I was looking for,
http://www.bytebot.net/geekdocs/debian-knoppix.html
Is this how to missing anything important?
Hi there, linux n00b who wants to leave the world of ms.
About a week ago I was surfing around the net and found David McNab's how to on doing a Knoppix HD install. After looking around a bit more I found another doc made by someone else who took David McNab's guide, and updated it. The guide also had info about what user accounts should get deleted and when to do it. I'm trying to find this guide now but I guess my google skills suck now.
I was wondering if anyone knows what guide I'm talking about, or have links to other more up to date guides? Thanks.
Found what I was looking for,
http://www.bytebot.net/geekdocs/debian-knoppix.html
Is this how to missing anything important?
This guide refers to the old install script (knx-hdinstall). There is a new one now (knoppix-installer). With knoppix-installer there is no longer the problem of not being able to create your own user. You don't need this guide anymore. Just run knoppix-installer and choose debian-style install.

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00
Timetec MS10 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 3D NAND SSD 35TTFP6PCIE-1TB
$89.99