Found what I was looking for,
http://www.bytebot.net/geekdocs/debian-knoppix.html
Is this how to missing anything important?
Hi there, linux n00b who wants to leave the world of ms.
About a week ago I was surfing around the net and found David McNab's how to on doing a Knoppix HD install. After looking around a bit more I found another doc made by someone else who took David McNab's guide, and updated it. The guide also had info about what user accounts should get deleted and when to do it. I'm trying to find this guide now but I guess my google skills suck now.
I was wondering if anyone knows what guide I'm talking about, or have links to other more up to date guides? Thanks.
Found what I was looking for,
http://www.bytebot.net/geekdocs/debian-knoppix.html
Is this how to missing anything important?
This guide refers to the old install script (knx-hdinstall). There is a new one now (knoppix-installer). With knoppix-installer there is no longer the problem of not being able to create your own user. You don't need this guide anymore. Just run knoppix-installer and choose debian-style install.

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core I9-14900K 14th Gen Desktop CPU Socket LGA 1700
$320.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor Six Core 3.4GHz CPU
$39.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00