-
knoppix KDE theme...
ok first I gotta say I am a complete linux newb. I tryed out knoppix yesterday and fell in love so I installed mandrake on a spare computer of mine so I can have a dedicated linux box. But mandrake is just so damn ugly. Is there anyway I can get the KDE theme that knoppix uses onto my mandrake box? thanks guys.
Similar Threads
-
By juaninse in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 05:48 PM
-
By johnson25 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 10:48 PM
-
By JSantos in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 07:25 PM
-
By Fluid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 05:11 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate BarraCuda 28TB 7.2K SATA 6Gb/s 3.5in Internal HDD ST28000DM000 - Tested
$670.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99