Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Problem Orinoco PCI Card

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    31

    Problem Orinoco PCI Card

    Hi, I have a D-Link DWL-520 PCI card. It works fine with Windows. When I run Knoppix it isn't recognized. dmesg says
    Code:
    orinoco_pci:Busy Timeout
    I'm guessing I need to change a BIOS setting, if so, which one?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Problem Orinoco PCI Card

    Quote Originally Posted by andymadigan
    Hi, I have a D-Link DWL-520 PCI card. It works fine with Windows. When I run Knoppix it isn't recognized. dmesg says
    Code:
    orinoco_pci:Busy Timeout
    I'm guessing I need to change a BIOS setting, if so, which one?
    What version of Knoppis are you running? I believe I saw this under 3.2, but I think it's working in 3.3 or at least the later 3.3 releases.

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    Sorry, I think I may be thinking of the wrong model card.

  4. #4
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    31

    knoppix version

    I'm using the latest version (02-19-04)

Similar Threads

  1. Avaya (Orinoco) Wireless Card
    By c123 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-09-2004, 04:29 PM
  2. Orinoco PCMCIA card help!
    By atca in forum Networking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2004, 09:19 AM
  3. Orinoco USB Card
    By JCraigRoad in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2004, 03:55 PM
  4. Orinoco card not found
    By mailman42 in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2003, 10:06 PM
  5. Orinoco/WaveLAN Card not configurable
    By Dan000892 in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 04:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP picture

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP

$299.99



🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE picture

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE

$249.00



Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New picture

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New

$75.00



Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare picture

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare

$199.99



Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS picture

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS

$100.00



Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable picture

Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable

$110.00



Vintage Fujitsu Scrap Board with 4 CPU's for Gold Recovery picture

Vintage Fujitsu Scrap Board with 4 CPU's for Gold Recovery

$89.95



Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used picture

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used

$55.99



Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New picture

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New

$82.00