Hello everybody, I have Knoppix 3.2 CD. When my computer boot from CD it just hang and wont work. When I use failsafe these are the last 5 rows on the screen :
CPU0: AMD Duron(tm) Processor stepping 01
per-CPU timeslice cutoff:182.72 usecs
SMP Motherboard not detected
enabled extINT on CPU#0
ESR value before enabling vector:00000002
I think the motherboard is the problem.
My computer specs is :
AMD Duron 1.2GHz, ECS K7VMM, GeForce2 MX 100/200, HD 30GB, Memory 256MB.
So how can I see Knoppix running in my computer? Because I want to learn about Linux. Thanks.

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Western Digital 2TB WD2003FYYS-02W0B0 3.5" SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive
$43.00
Western Digital Blue (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 64MB Cache) 1TB HDD
$19.90
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99