-
knoppix KDE theme...
ok first I gotta say I am a complete linux newb. I tryed out knoppix yesterday and fell in love so I installed mandrake on a spare computer of mine so I can have a dedicated linux box. But mandrake is just so damn ugly. Is there anyway I can get the KDE theme that knoppix uses onto my mandrake box? thanks guys.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Yes, you can boot knoppix from the CD, mount your mandrake partition and copy things over. Then boot into mandrake and reconfigure KDE through the control center. Another option is to head to KDE-look.org and get whatever you like for KDE from there.
Like this-
pic from Overclockix 3.4 remaster of Knoppix 3.4 Cebit edition
Similar Threads
-
By juaninse in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 05:48 PM
-
By johnson25 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 10:48 PM
-
By JSantos in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 07:25 PM
-
By Fluid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 05:11 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56