I can't find anything about how to do this. A pointer would be helpful.
Hi!
Just wanted to stop by and express my gratitude to all the people behind Knoppix. Last night I was upgrading a kernel on one of our Linux servers (HP Proliant DL380) and made a bummer running LILO. As a result, my server no longer booted. Luckily I had remembered a word 'knoppix' from somewhere, so I came to the website, downloaded the ISO, read some postings in the forum about using Knoppix with HP Smart Array controllers while the ISO was downloading, burnt the ISO, booted my server to Knoppix, mounted the RAID array, ran LILO (this time *without* making a mistake <g>) and my skin was saved as well as my server. Thanks!
I can't find anything about how to do this. A pointer would be helpful.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00