I found Madwifi drivers are needed for the network card at the D-Link site, not too sure what to do with them yet.Originally Posted by tankd0g
Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me where I should start looking to get a D-Link Air Pro DWL-AB650 802.11a/b adapter to be picked up by Knoppix. And while we're at is does anyone know if there is a way to get it to reconize the touch screen on a Panasonic Toughbook? Thanks.
I found Madwifi drivers are needed for the network card at the D-Link site, not too sure what to do with them yet.Originally Posted by tankd0g
Please HELP!!!! I have the exact problem as you do. I have a Sony notebook with D-Link DWL-650+ 802.11/b which works great with my XP but the Knoppix CD does not recognized it at all. I am not a Linux person and have tried whatever knowlege that I have and can not get it to work. Not being able to connect to Internet while using Knoppix is almost useless to me. Please advice if you have found a solution.
Many Thanks
Alex
I never figured out the Madwifi dirvers, I ended up making a BartPE bootable XP cd.Originally Posted by mig2000
Bootable XP CD????? You mean Knoppix CD?
No I mean a bootable XP CD. It is a little bit of work to do but it's a good tool to have, true read/write NTFS access. I think I have downloaded and built or installed ever major Live OS available int he past week tryignt o get something useable for this laptop with a busted HD have.Originally Posted by mig2000
http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00