-
Remastering Scripts : easy remastering
Anybody who's seen this thread before :
I've altered this first post !!
Reason for this is : I got some better scripts written ...
Thnx to Roberto I got a space to put them on.
Most of you probably allready know the site :
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/knoppix-doc
or
http://knoppix-doc.sourceforge.net
Roberto hasn't uploaded them yet, but the new aWORK 0.1 scripts (a Way Of Remastering Knoppix) should be available to everybody soon...
(Probably will make a new announcement 'bout that
)
Hopefully people here can put those scripts to good use...
-
Junior Member
registered user
-
Re: Remastering Scripts : easy remastering

Originally Posted by
MichielioZ
It appears that something's wrong, I get 404 for these links.
-
Senior Member
registered user
same here, what did they do?
-
Sorry for the late response...
The links were down (although FTP still showed them
) so I replaced them with other ones.
Hopefully these will work longer 
(Anybody knows any good (free) upload sites ?!)
-

Originally Posted by
MichielioZ
Sorry for the late response...
The links were down (although FTP still showed them

) so I replaced them with other ones.
Hopefully these will work longer

(Anybody knows any good (free) upload sites ?!)
Not working (still), at least not for me...

Regarding your question, don't know any right now, but you could browse through http://www.freewebspace.net.
-
webspace
You might want to ask eadz who runs this site to store files there. Or Tech2K's if you can find him. Also, I could probably put them somewhere.
You can easily change the initialzation screens in k -> Control Center -> System -> Login Manager.
-
I don't know why, but the (new) links still work here...
Thnx for the comment about the webspace-site though.
Found a space to mirror them and added the links.
I'll look into it and will find a good working upload space for the scripts somehow...
Hopefully somebody did have working links and can post them too ?!
-
I have space available on a related page....
i have web space i would love to post your scripts on... the address is as below:
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/knoppix-doc
or
http://knoppix-doc.sourceforge.net
let me know by e-mail if you are interested
-
keeping partitions
Can we add a feature to the script that allows a person to keep an existing partition on the hard drive? I.E. You already remastered Knoppix once and have an active and valid partition created... is it really necessary to make a new one every time you remaster?
let me know...
otherwise NICE SCRIPTS!
toast
Similar Threads
-
By Fabianx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-20-2011, 01:09 AM
-
By Fabianx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 73
Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:12 AM
-
By UnderScore in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 102
Last Post: 10-19-2007, 02:04 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By papasi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-07-2003, 08:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$309.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99