-
Thnx for liking my scripts ... 
I made a "return" script for myself... really not difficult to make, but I can add it to the total .tar.gz file if you want... (guess that IS what you want
)
Just let me know....
edit : At this time, I'm really working on making the scripts "menu" style...
takes quite some time though, as I'm working an a total remaster script for Morphix too...
I'm also fiddling with making chroot a variable to put in front of commands performed inside the chroot... not working yet though...
Similar Threads
-
By Fabianx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-20-2011, 01:09 AM
-
By Fabianx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 73
Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:12 AM
-
By UnderScore in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 102
Last Post: 10-19-2007, 02:04 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By papasi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-07-2003, 08:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95

x6 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 17000 ECC Memory HMA41GR7AFR4N-TF
$170.00

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99

Lot of 3~BAD~NON-WORKING Micron 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V-LE2 Server RAM Memory DDR4
$600.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

LOT OF 27-Mixed Lot of 8GB (27x8GB=216GB TOTAL) PC3L-12800R ECC REG Server RAM
$99.99

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50