-
Thnx for liking my scripts ... 
I made a "return" script for myself... really not difficult to make, but I can add it to the total .tar.gz file if you want... (guess that IS what you want
)
Just let me know....
edit : At this time, I'm really working on making the scripts "menu" style...
takes quite some time though, as I'm working an a total remaster script for Morphix too...
I'm also fiddling with making chroot a variable to put in front of commands performed inside the chroot... not working yet though...
Similar Threads
-
By Fabianx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-20-2011, 01:09 AM
-
By Fabianx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 73
Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:12 AM
-
By UnderScore in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 102
Last Post: 10-19-2007, 02:04 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By papasi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-07-2003, 08:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99