I have latest knoppix 3.3 installed on my machine, unfortunately knoppix 3.3 could not detect my ESS688 ISA Sound card.
I have tried with
$ kudzu -p
but ISA card still could not be detected.
What I should do to fix that problem ?
Thanks for any help
Best Regards
Susanto

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$74.99
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$125.00
VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00
Vintage DEC Digital M8153 RH70 UNIBUS CONTROL-BCT (B15)
$139.99