Hi There,
I have been having difficulty getting my Proxim Harmony (supposedly a prism 2/2.5/3 chipset according to the wlan-ng list) working under Mepis or Fedora. Might this be relatively easy with knoppix?
If not, what wireless cards are automagically set up under linux (like, out of the box)? From searching around here, it seems that the Linksys WMP11 and Netgear MA311 might be the ones I'm looking for.
Also, I set up knoppix before, but remember just guessing about how much to set aside in each partition during the text-based instatllation. Can you give me some idea of how much I should choose for each for a standard installation on a 10 GB hard drive (knoppix only)? I currently have 128 MB RAM.
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99