I have a monitor that does that, too, but I'm using a good one for this. My Hitachi CM715 crashes hard if it receives negative sync pulses. Then I can't even turn it off with the on-off switch; I have to unplug it.Originally Posted by w84me
I have a monitor that does that, too, but I'm using a good one for this. My Hitachi CM715 crashes hard if it receives negative sync pulses. Then I can't even turn it off with the on-off switch; I have to unplug it.Originally Posted by w84me

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP EliteBook 830 G8 Core I7-1185G7 3.00GHz Laptop 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD
$250.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Microsoft Surface Pro 5 Silver 128GB SSD 4gb RAM
$97.97
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
Intel Xeon E-2388G 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU Processor LGA 1151 SRKMZ
$699.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99