It's from the install text wich tells me how to install cinepaint, but anyways it's not what I need, I need a program that will allow me convert avi to kvcd.
It's from the install text wich tells me how to install cinepaint, but anyways it's not what I need, I need a program that will allow me convert avi to kvcd.

Vintage Retro IBM Model F XT 5Pin DIN Mechanical Clicky PC Keyboard Clean
$129.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Lot of Vintage Ribbon Cables Untested Sold As Is
$99.99
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
DayStar Digital Turbo 040 Macintosh Accelerator Card Motorola 68040RC40 Vintage
$599.00
Vintage Apple Computer Promotional EMPTY CASE Shoe Shine Box Gadget Storage Rare
$59.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$164.95
Vintage NEW Microsoft Home Mouse 9-Pin Serial Port Sealed In Box W/ Disk
$269.62
Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99
Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used
$47.99