Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: KNOPPIX 3.1 where to download

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5

    KNOPPIX 3.1 where to download

    I need Knoppix 3.1 iso image.I heard that it came with a Stable Debian release,Debain woody.I serached in the mirrors for download ,but all the mirrors have only latest 3.3 iso image. So knoppix gurus plz tell me where to download 3.1 version of Knoppix.

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    50
    I have also been looking for 3.1 and have been unabe to find it.

    I think if we do get it it will be because some one has a copy of it sitting around and they made a copy of it us.

    I would like to find the 3.2 CD as well. I have used my only copy so many times I can not burn a copy of it any more.

    So let me add my request here as well.

    I am also looking for a copy of 3.1 as well as 3.2.

    Any help would be great.

Similar Threads

  1. Download KNOPPIX 2.78
    By rvs in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 10:39 PM
  2. Knoppix 3.7 firewall download URL
    By UY in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 07:38 AM
  3. knoppix manual download......
    By kellyboy in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 03:57 AM
  4. Where can I download Knoppix DVD?
    By Nils_ in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:58 AM
  5. Where can I download Knoppix 3.2?
    By DodgeV83 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2003, 07:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel  Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD picture

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD

$1299.99



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$149.99



Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For  RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series picture

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series

$375.00



IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon  E5620 picture

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620

$199.99



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$108.92



IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive

$200.00



IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS picture

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS

$80.00



Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE picture

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE

$295.00



IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU picture

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU

$250.00



Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852 picture

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852

$559.00