-
Just a humble thank you to all people helping others....
As a first time Linux-user I installed Knoppix next to my 98SE and XP PRO.
Awesome... And the support is great!! Never did I find such a lot of people helping!!
Things that come to my mind as I write this:
At home Knoppix is my first choice. I only boot to XP if it's really the only option.
I wonder if it is possible to run it at work, where we use a novell network.
Will it be possible to use all the ' windows' applications???
I'm dreaming about a Knoppix thin client solution...... and me getting it to work...
I'm also new to formums... so... sorry if I posted it in a wrong place...
Thank you all for making me happy with Knoppix!!
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 12:25 AM
-
By Nightshade7676 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 11:37 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 04:28 PM
-
By LordHarshmage in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 08:28 PM
-
By Tovi in forum General Support
Replies: 22
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 01:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00