Hi,
I've an averatec laptop wih a 12 inches lcd sreen. The refresh rate is to slow with knoppix, the screen is flipping. I tried the command refesh=60 and refresh=80, but it didn't change anything. What can I do
thanks
Hi,
I've an averatec laptop wih a 12 inches lcd sreen. The refresh rate is to slow with knoppix, the screen is flipping. I tried the command refesh=60 and refresh=80, but it didn't change anything. What can I do
thanks

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 96GB (6x16GB) DDR4-2400 ECC Server RAM 2Rx8 PC4-2400T (Lot of 6 16GB)
$564.00
16Kingston Server Premier 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM KSM26ED8/16ME OPEN BOX
$169.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55