initrd.gz point to kernel 2.4.22-xfs and not to 2.6.3 kernel.
I have the same problem: make modules && make modules_install && make install doesn't resolv this quest....![]()
I've installed 2.6.3 kernel under /usr/src.
Seemed to install ok, didn't get any error messages.
Checked under /boot and see that it is there and added the following under /etc/lilo.conf
Reran lilo and when I rebooted, I still get my old kernel...what am I doing wrong?Code:image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.22-xfs label=Linux initrd=/boot/initrd.gz read-only # restricted # alias=1 image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.3 label=Linux2.6 initrd=/boot/initrd.gz read-only
thanks
initrd.gz point to kernel 2.4.22-xfs and not to 2.6.3 kernel.
I have the same problem: make modules && make modules_install && make install doesn't resolv this quest....![]()

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic 128K Game Pack 5 On New 400K Double Density Disk
$39.99
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99