initrd.gz point to kernel 2.4.22-xfs and not to 2.6.3 kernel.
I have the same problem: make modules && make modules_install && make install doesn't resolv this quest....![]()
I've installed 2.6.3 kernel under /usr/src.
Seemed to install ok, didn't get any error messages.
Checked under /boot and see that it is there and added the following under /etc/lilo.conf
Reran lilo and when I rebooted, I still get my old kernel...what am I doing wrong?Code:image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.22-xfs label=Linux initrd=/boot/initrd.gz read-only # restricted # alias=1 image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.3 label=Linux2.6 initrd=/boot/initrd.gz read-only
thanks
initrd.gz point to kernel 2.4.22-xfs and not to 2.6.3 kernel.
I have the same problem: make modules && make modules_install && make install doesn't resolv this quest....![]()

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99