Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: cannot print

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2

    cannot print

    First: Knoppix, one word WOOOOW!!

    All is good except the printing that I cannot get going...
    I go to Print Manager> Add Printer/Class> Local Printer
    It sees my Lexmark Z43, no problem under Parallel Port 1
    I select the Printer, Manufacture and Model and then I get a Choice of 3 Drivers. I selected them all and nothing happens. Tried the Raw Printer thing and no go...

    Any ideas of what I must do?

    Thanks ALL!

    Another quick question: Knoppix is on the Cd Player but I want to play a music CD off my DVD player.... Is there a Helpful soul to help me bearing in mind that as I am typing this I am actualy using Linux for the first time in my life and this for the past 30 minutes....

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    101

Similar Threads

  1. Can't kill gs, can't print.
    By toaster2 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 04:55 PM
  2. Can't Print Anymore
    By rozen in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 11:19 PM
  3. "contact prints" or print 'thumbnails' or print 'a
    By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:40 PM
  4. Can't print?
    By slc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:34 PM
  5. Can't print
    By Kurst_Putz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 04:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive

$24.99



Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive picture

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive

$23.99



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s

$59.00



Toshiba MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5

Toshiba MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise HDD (V6313)

$61.56



Western Digital Gold 2TB WD2005FBYZ-01YCBB2 3.5

Western Digital Gold 2TB WD2005FBYZ-01YCBB2 3.5" 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive

$59.99



New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD

$137.59



Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS picture

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS

$184.99