Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: cannot print

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2

    cannot print

    First: Knoppix, one word WOOOOW!!

    All is good except the printing that I cannot get going...
    I go to Print Manager> Add Printer/Class> Local Printer
    It sees my Lexmark Z43, no problem under Parallel Port 1
    I select the Printer, Manufacture and Model and then I get a Choice of 3 Drivers. I selected them all and nothing happens. Tried the Raw Printer thing and no go...

    Any ideas of what I must do?

    Thanks ALL!

    Another quick question: Knoppix is on the Cd Player but I want to play a music CD off my DVD player.... Is there a Helpful soul to help me bearing in mind that as I am typing this I am actualy using Linux for the first time in my life and this for the past 30 minutes....

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    101

Similar Threads

  1. Can't kill gs, can't print.
    By toaster2 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 04:55 PM
  2. Can't Print Anymore
    By rozen in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 11:19 PM
  3. "contact prints" or print 'thumbnails' or print 'a
    By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:40 PM
  4. Can't print?
    By slc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:34 PM
  5. Can't print
    By Kurst_Putz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 04:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SERVER ECC MEMORY OWC3R2D42R464GB 128GB (2x64GB) 2Rx4 DDR4 3200 RAM picture

SERVER ECC MEMORY OWC3R2D42R464GB 128GB (2x64GB) 2Rx4 DDR4 3200 RAM

$860.00



Micron 32GB (16GB x 2) PC4-25600 DDR4-3200MHz ECC RDIMM Memory (sku 0054) picture

Micron 32GB (16GB x 2) PC4-25600 DDR4-3200MHz ECC RDIMM Memory (sku 0054)

$199.00



2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder picture

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder

$3.99



2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17 picture

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17

$3.35



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory picture

Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory

$2150.00



LOT OF 2 Samsung 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2933 ECC REG RDIMM M393A1K43DB1 picture

LOT OF 2 Samsung 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2933 ECC REG RDIMM M393A1K43DB1

$115.00



128GB 4x32GB DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 2Rx8 ECC Unbuffered Server Memory by NEMIX RAM picture

128GB 4x32GB DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 2Rx8 ECC Unbuffered Server Memory by NEMIX RAM

$850.00



Kingston  32GB DDR4-3200MHz DIMM RAM  KTH-PL432D8P/16G (2X16GB STICKS) sku 0055 picture

Kingston 32GB DDR4-3200MHz DIMM RAM KTH-PL432D8P/16G (2X16GB STICKS) sku 0055

$179.00



6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US picture

6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US

$3.95