-
cannot print
First: Knoppix, one word WOOOOW!!
All is good except the printing that I cannot get going...
I go to Print Manager> Add Printer/Class> Local Printer
It sees my Lexmark Z43, no problem under Parallel Port 1
I select the Printer, Manufacture and Model and then I get a Choice of 3 Drivers. I selected them all and nothing happens. Tried the Raw Printer thing and no go...
Any ideas of what I must do?
Thanks ALL!
Another quick question: Knoppix is on the Cd Player but I want to play a music CD off my DVD player.... Is there a Helpful soul to help me bearing in mind that as I am typing this I am actualy using Linux for the first time in my life and this for the past 30 minutes....
Similar Threads
-
By toaster2 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 04:55 PM
-
By rozen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 11:19 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:40 PM
-
By slc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:34 PM
-
By Kurst_Putz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-05-2003, 04:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$459.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

4x 8GB Samsung DDR4 2133MHz PC4-2133P 1Rx4 ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB
$120.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

128GB 4x32GB DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 2Rx8 ECC Unbuffered Server Memory by NEMIX RAM
$850.00

Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory
$2150.00

Lot of 10 8GB DDR4 PC4 Laptop Memory RAM 260-PIN MixBrand Model. Tested
$299.95

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00