-
Can't see windows "c" Drive after booting up with
I have loaded/booted up my computer using knoppix successfully (I think). However I can't find my windows "c" drive to allow me to copy files from it to another computer/cd.
I'm using knoppix because I can't boot into my hard drive using the pre installed windows XP(bad system crash). I can see an hda1 and a hda5 on my knoppix desktop, but these do not relate to the "c" drive which I want to gain access to, thus allowing me to gain access to the files on my hard drive.
It would be great if anyone could give me assistance, I'm a total newbie. But I'm totally into this new operating system.
Thanks
Daz
Similar Threads
-
By yosibeck in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 08:26 PM
-
By MrBigTime in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 11:35 AM
-
By MrBigTime in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 01:42 AM
-
By ruymbeke in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 06:52 AM
-
By geebee2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Keyboard (MO110)
$61.30

Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

2.0 LBS Vintage Scrap Memory RAM FOR Gold Recovery PC & SERVER RAM UNSHIELDED
$110.00

Vintage Mass Microsystems DataPak 88MB Removable External SCSI Hard Drive...
$149.99

Vintage Dell Inspiron 7500 15" Pentium II 400MHz 128MB 4.8GB Windows 2000 Pro
$59.00

15pc Vintage Networking Electronics Lot Netgear Linksys D-Link Roku Untested
$85.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00

Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00