-
How do I access my windows "c" drive
Thanks for your help.
In my original post I stated that I had hda1 and hda5 on my knoppix desktop, actually I have hda2 and hda5 (sorry) hda1 is NOT there.
As said I’m new to this linux operating system and I may sound a bit dim! But could someone please explain the following.
1) How do I open a console thus allowing me to type in mount /dev/hda3?
2) How do I use "fdisk -l" to list my partitions?
Similar Threads
-
By yosibeck in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 08:26 PM
-
By MrBigTime in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 11:35 AM
-
By MrBigTime in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 01:42 AM
-
By ruymbeke in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 06:52 AM
-
By geebee2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

11x IBM 01EK168 8.55TB MicroLatency Flash Module AF3K FlashSystem 900 9840-AE3
$7700.00

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99