Listed below are some of the commands I have tried on the konsole. It appears that Knoppix can seee my windows XP "c" drive, listed as hda2. However, I'm having problems actually gaining access to hda2, thus enabling me to retrievs data from my XP hard drive. Could someone please explain to me the commands I have to type in at the Konsole which will allow me to gain access to my "c" windows drive. There-by enabling me to copy files from it to cd/dvd disks and/or my other computer on my network.

Many Thanks
Daz

knoppix@ttyp0[knoppix]$ sudo fdisk -l /dev/hda

Disk /dev/hda: 120.0 GB, 120034123776 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 14593 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes

Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System
/dev/hda1 2 5 32130 5 Extended
/dev/hda2 * 6 14593 117178110 7 HPFS/NTFS
/dev/hda5 2 5 32098+ 6 FAT16

knoppix@ttyp0[knoppix]$ sudo mount /dev/hda2 /mnt/hda2
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda2,
or too many mounted file systems

knoppix@ttyp0[knoppix]$ sudo /mnt/hda2
sudo: /mnt/hda2: command not found